Monday, November 24, 2008

Fiji

Lately, I've only been Fiji water. Expensive but worth it, I think.
I am really particular in the water I drink. I hate tap water, because I can taste the weird taste of it. I don't particularly like Ozarka water because it tastes weird when not cold. Sounds pretty OCD, but thats not the point. The Fiji water has a tagline on its bottle (well two lines, so far I've seen) 1. "A softer side of water" 2. "Untouched by man, until you open the bottle"

I love the tagline, "Untouched by man, until you open the bottle" because it goes along with the explanation they have written on the bottle that the water is from the aquifer at the Fiji island preserved until the water is bottled and sent to the consumer to first open the bottle and taste the crisp water.

No comments: